Walkley Community Forum
Draft Agenda for the meeting of 3rd February 2020
- Greetings and introductions.
- Minutes of the meeting on January
- Matters arising.
- buses update. – hold till March meet – SYPTE attending
- Good Gym – ideas for projects
- Report from Library Vounteers
- Update from Gardening Group – ideas and funding options
various funds identified including UoS external engagement group & RHS
- Walkley Festival – sustainability theme this year
- Christmas 2020 – ideas from our local trader’s – on hold till after Festival?
- VE day commemoration
community speed watch – no news
Nuisance parking – parking service looking at enforcing double yellows on some of the side streets as they do their morning and evening sweep through
Hedgehog friendly campus
Walkley WI nest box making
RSPB garden birdwatch
We send our best wishes to Donna and Chris Beech during Donna’s Illness
Meetings held first Monday of the month
7.30pm, Walkley Ebenezer, Greenhow Street
Celebrating 100 years of community activity